Over the last couple of days I've been having a bit of a spray fest getting the main colours on both models. The Bowman vehicle was the easy one to paint needing just a single colour which as usual is tamiya XF-65 field grey. This was then faded using tamiya XF-15 flat flesh added to the colour. Later I'll paint the black disruptive pattern by hand as they almost always have a hard edge to this.
The Clansman vehicle was a bit more involved. I started by spraying some of the bins flat black then masked these off. Next the main colour was sprayed on using a good coat of tamiya XF-78 wooden deck tan then faded by adding tamiya XF-57 buff & white. Next the green was sprayed on using field grey. This needs lots of patience as I didn't use any masks but instead sprayed the pattern freehand. I then faded this and went back over with the tan colour to tidy up the edges of the pattern. All the wheels got a coat of black then their respective colours.
It's all looking very bright and light at the moment but once the gloss varnish goes on it will darken down a lot.








0 Yorumlar