Some say this is it. We shall see. I've just queued it up at position 191, followed by Bon Cop Bad Cop (hey, supposedly everyone in Canada loved it) so I'll let you all know what I think in about, oh, two and a half years. I should be getting around to My Winnipeg before then, hopefully. Stay tuned for a more in-depth post.
In the meantime, I welcome comments and suggestions -- if anyone out there has a favorite (or favourite) Canadian film, feel free to discuss. Or if anyone has any adamant opinions on what they consider to be "the greatest" Canadian film ever made, fire away.
A quick update: I want to vote for Le Confessionel though I haven't seen it since I was a very young undergrad, and tastes change, of course. I'd like to add The Saddest Music in the World to that, and finally, in third place, Strange Brew. For old time's sake.
I'm still accepting nominations.

0 Yorumlar