Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Surfacing

It's been a snowy unexpected weekend.


 The storm kept us from driving the 1 plus hour
for the Feast of the Presentation.


We had a lot of plans on how last weekend would go.
The storm changed everything.


I watched part of what my husband and I now call
Not-the-Hobbit Part I.
It was sadly not only Not the Hobbit but I found it 
incredibly disturbing... so I am still recovering from that;
I apparently forgot how very sensitive I am to visual images and
am not at all desensitized to such violence as many who
watch movies regularly are.
Lord have mercy.


Well, we had a quiet Valentines Day at home in the snow.
We had Monday together and worked on things. 
 

I could not sleep well last night and so took these pictures.


I love dried and drying roses.
I wish I could capture how beautiful it was,
the snow falling outside,
the candles bright by the icons, 
the lampadas beaming with gold flame.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar