Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Post #206


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

It was a pretty good week. I got some reading in (seriously this has been a good summer for reading) and watched a few shows. Started the week off with a Venetian festival in Saugatuck- a lighted boat parade, fireworks and some awesome music- oh and Marro's pizza- and other than that it's been warm but not horribly so. Pretty much summer weather. August though... what gives?  

Last week I posted On The Run V, and thanks to everyone who commented. It's been fun and the story keeps going. I was just posting on Twitter that I spent Friday night writing the next few. 

Last week I also reviewed The Secret History Of Us and This Is Not A Test. Both were great. A Map for Wrecked Girls was okay- review to come- and The Good Neighbor was similarly okay. 


The Secret History of UsA Map for Wrecked GirlsThe Good Neighbor

Song of the week  




PULP COVER OF THE WEEK: 



NEW ARRIVAL/ UPCOMING REVIEWS:

The Collapsing Empire (The Interdependency #1)

BOOKISH LINKS

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar