Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Suddenly September

 With the arrival of September, I thought it was time to move on from bra talk to something a bit more seasonally appropriate like ... apples. 

 While I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into a freshly picked apple and ...


spending a cool autumn afternoon in the kitchen baking a fresh caramel apple cake ...
 that will all have to wait a while longer.

Tomorrow at this time I'll be flying across the country for a much anticipated vacation.  The purple dress (& bra:) are coming along with me.  For those who asked, I'll try to post a photo of me in the dress.  I appreciate your comments and input on that subject.  
The wedding is in a state I've never been to and near an area I've wanted to see for quite a while now.  If time permits I'm hoping to squeeze in a few little side trips.  If so I'll send a postcard or two from the road.

I'm a bit behind on answering e-mails and commenting right now.  Just wanted to let you know the reason and that I haven't forgotten about you.  I'll try to catch up when I return.

In the meantime, I hope September is off to a fine start for you.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar