During my February break from school my cousin, Linda came to visit. And her visit had a purpose... to help me clean and organize my craft room, which had become a holding tank for everything. My daughter came for a day and we put her to work as well. She sorted and categorized forty years of photographs.
Since Linda and Katelyn left I've had to finish the sorting and organizing on my own.
Here's a peek at last week's progress...
Here's a peek at last week's progress...
The outside of the desk.. before.
I forgot to take a before photo of the inside.
Trust me when I say it made the outside look neat...
The top... after.
I even put batteries in the clock so it tells the correct time now!
The inside lost about ten years worth of check registers, about two dozen pens that had dried up, old bills and miscellaneous junk. This desk belonged to my step-grandfather and just because I don't sit here to pay bills and write letters anymore doesn't mean that it doesn't deserve to be clean and organized.
The second project was the computer desk... it was a total disaster... total!
But now it is neat and orderly.
The computer monitor will be going as soon as hubby can move it out... too heavy for me.
The next sorting/organizing space will be the scrapbooking desk...
That's going to take a little time!
Thanks for dropping by...

0 Yorumlar