Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mad Tea Party, May 1958

Pictures of Fantasyland's Mad Tea Party are not rare, but I love 'em anyway. Especially when the teacups are full of genuine vintage 50's people.


When I first zoomed in, I thought that everyone was waiting for the ride to start - everything is in focus. But if you look at the postures of some riders, it is clear that they are cranking away at the center wheel to make their cup spin as fast as possible. Don Draper stands at the fence wishing somebody would ride with him. Where is Peggy?


Lot's of mom's and grandmothers are enjoying the spectacle - and enjoying not spinning. "I'll wait here, honey, you have fun!". 


And just because... here's a look at Geppetto's Village, including his workshop, which has tiny toys on display in the window. I've always liked that little guardhouse and the gate - "Halt! Who goes there?".


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar