Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EMILY'S BRIDAL SHOWER


They say it takes a village, and it's true.  I have known Mike and his family since The Husband and I were married, they lived next door to Papa, that's how we all met, including Emily and Mike.  So this really was a celebration of two families that have been together for a very long time.  I love his mom, Moe, dearly, we go a long way back.  So together,  along with other special family members, we really put this shower together from scratch using a whole lot of Pinterest and Etsy shop finds and cut corners wherever we could without compromising the dream party Emily wanted.  And what a day it was.  I hope I didn't overload you with pictures.  Now it's clear sailing until the wedding in May!  Whew! 
Thanks for all of your help and ideas for The Great Wall Project I posted the other day.  Sweet Lynne from Dreams On 34th Street emailed me a little sketch of what she thought would look good on my blank living room wall.  Isn't this cute?  Gallery walls are the number 1 ideas out there and I think it's a winner.  I'm going to work on getting my kitchen back in order after the paint job we had and then fiddle with the bathroom.  The living room will wait until the chairs and area rug come, then I'll have a clearer idea what I'm doing.  But thanks so much for coming through for me, guys!

See you later in the week! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar