"They called it mellow yellow".
The old mental jukebox started to play when we went on our 4 mile walk for the second time this week. I happened to see a discarded yellow Coca Cola can lying in some grass. I don't think there was a yellow Coca Cola, was there? It must have changed colour almost camouflage.
I really hate litter. One thing I notice on my walks there are no litter bins. Course people shouldn't drop litter. But Surely ("don't call me Shirley") the councils should provide bins? I would gladly go around picking up the litter and emptying the bins. There are so few rural jobs and I think this would be a good reason to create a few. Can you think of any ways of creating some rural jobs?
Any road. The song started playing in my head. Here it is for your enjoyment. I once saw Donovan at Glastonbury festival in 1989. Then he walked passed me a few years a go in Bantry town centre. I felt like letting on but of course I was too shy.
The old mental jukebox started to play when we went on our 4 mile walk for the second time this week. I happened to see a discarded yellow Coca Cola can lying in some grass. I don't think there was a yellow Coca Cola, was there? It must have changed colour almost camouflage.
| A mellow yellow Coca cola tin. |
I really hate litter. One thing I notice on my walks there are no litter bins. Course people shouldn't drop litter. But Surely ("don't call me Shirley") the councils should provide bins? I would gladly go around picking up the litter and emptying the bins. There are so few rural jobs and I think this would be a good reason to create a few. Can you think of any ways of creating some rural jobs?
Any road. The song started playing in my head. Here it is for your enjoyment. I once saw Donovan at Glastonbury festival in 1989. Then he walked passed me a few years a go in Bantry town centre. I felt like letting on but of course I was too shy.

0 Yorumlar