Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Strange Story' 3 Caleb McLaughlin to meet EXO at NCT127 Concert

Queen Story 3 Caleb McLaughle thanked EXO guardian, Kai.Caleb McLaughlin said, The previous Gyeongbokgung tour and the plaza market outing were a great experience, said Caleb McLaughlin at the Netflix original Wird Story 3 conference held at JW Marriott Dongdaemun Grand Ballroom in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on the 21st.Caleb McLaughlin said, I learned about the history and culture of Korea while I was on the Gyeongbokgung tour. I felt energy directly at the place of history.He also confessed that he had experienced hanbok.I also thanked Kai, the guardian of EXO, who was on the red carpet the day before.I am going to have a K-pop experience today, but it was a complete experience, said Kayrup McLaughlin. I am looking forward to it because it will be a really fun experience.EXO guardian, Kai is really good, he said, I am more looking forward to it.Queen Story 3 Kayrup McLaughlin is considered a person of interest in K-pop, and he also made a surprise visit to the North American Tour Concert of the NCT 127 in Atlanta, USA, in April.Kayrup McLaughlin greeted NCT127 with the news of Cayton Matarazo, and NCT 127, which has an overseas tour schedule, introduced the same agencys senior EXO and continued this meeting.The Strange Story is one of Netflixs original series, featuring a novel and bizarre story set in Hawkins, a peaceful rural town in Indiana, USA.The previous series won six awards, including the 74th, 75th Golden Globe Award for Best Picture and Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor Nominate, 69th, and 70th Emmy Awards, and has been attracting attention as the most popular series in 2017 in Korea.In this series, the bigger threat of the stormy protagonists and the overturned world is predicted in the town of Hawkins, which celebrated the summer of 1985, in a year.Queen Story 3 Caleb McLaughlin, EXO guardian, Kai and K Pop experience Gyeongbokgung tour, great experience

'Queen Story 3' Caleb McLaughle thanked EXO guardian, Kai.

Caleb McLaughlin said, "The previous Gyeongbokgung tour and the plaza market outing were a great experience," said Caleb McLaughlin at the Netflix original "Wird Story 3" conference held at JW Marriott Dongdaemun Grand Ballroom in Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul on the 21st.

Caleb McLaughlin said, "I learned about the history and culture of Korea while I was on the Gyeongbokgung tour." "I felt energy directly at the place of history."

He also confessed that he had experienced hanbok.

I also thanked Kai, the guardian of EXO, who was on the red carpet the day before.

"I am going to have a K-pop experience today, but it was a 'complete' experience," said Kayrup McLaughlin. "I am looking forward to it because it will be a really fun experience."

"EXO guardian, Kai is really good," he said, "I am more looking forward to it."

"Queen Story 3" Kayrup McLaughlin is considered a person of interest in K-pop, and he also made a surprise visit to the North American Tour Concert of the NCT 127 in Atlanta, USA, in April.

Kayrup McLaughlin greeted NCT127 with the news of Cayton Matarazo, and NCT 127, which has an overseas tour schedule, introduced the same agency's senior EXO and continued this meeting.

"The Strange Story" is one of Netflix's original series, featuring a novel and bizarre story set in Hawkins, a peaceful rural town in Indiana, USA.

The previous series won six awards, including the 74th, 75th Golden Globe Award for Best Picture and Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor Nominate, 69th, and 70th Emmy Awards, and has been attracting attention as the most popular series in 2017 in Korea.

In this series, the bigger threat of the stormy protagonists and the overturned world is predicted in the town of Hawkins, which celebrated the summer of 1985, in a year.

'Queen Story 3' Caleb McLaughlin, EXO guardian, Kai and 'K Pop' experience Gyeongbokgung tour, "great experience"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar