Good work out gear is hard to come by.
I speak from experience. While the work out bra is a category within itself here, workout gear has recently become the bane of my life.
I don't understand why everything has to be awful, pink or have some form of tacky slogan on it. Actually, my biggest hatred about gym gear is this notion that all women love tight fitting, figure hugging and revealing stuff. I want someone to let me breathe a bit.
It is big business though. In fact, Victoria Secret have just announced they are going to be stepping up their yoga gear game as they record losses in swimwear.
I have to admit that active gear has not been on my radar for a while now until I seriously joined a gym last month. I have yet to invest in some serious workout gear as I'm testing the theory that I am 'serious' yet. Although, its been a month of going four times a week and I'm still going.....serious enough?
I just wish a brand would realise some loose fitting gear. I thought I was alone in this until I spoke to my friends (and mother) who expressed the same thing. So many of us are sick of figure hugging stuff. I actually buy men's work out gear in the hope that it will be loose enough and comfortable enough for me to do stretching in. I often do ballet and work outs at the bar where form fitting is an issue.
Am I the only one here?
While a lot of the RI collection is gorgeous and brightly coloured - a massive bonus in my eyes - it is also figure hugging. I am interested in the tops, sports bras and crop tops but sadly, I am not a work out leggings person which is all I can see here.









0 Yorumlar