Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Taylor Hill x Joe's Jeans, Holiday 2017


Not the first time I mention this collaboration between Taylor and Joe's Jeans but, seriously, anyone who knows me can see why I am obsessed with this Holiday collection.

It has a very strong rock vibe, which fits my style completely. The flannels, the crop tops, the oversize jumpers, the really flattering jeans, ...I want it all, Santa.
And it fits Taylor's beauty so well. I can't get over how gorgeous she looks on the picture with the guitar. Just stunning.

More of this, Tay Tay!

Ph: Mario Sorrenti





No es la primera vez que menciono esta colaboración entre Taylor y Joe's Jeans pero, en serio, cualquiera que me conozca entiende porque estoy obsesionada con esta colección.

Tiene un claro toque rockero que encaja totalmente con mi estilo. Las camisas de franela, los crop tops, los jerseys oversize, los vaqueros que son tan favorecedores, ...lo quiero todo, Santa.
Y encaja totalmente con la belleza de Taylor. Obsesionada con lo preciosa que sale en la foto con la guitarra. Es impresionante.

Sigamos por este camino, Tay Tay.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar