Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zoya Midori; Layered and Stamped!

Zoya Midori, topped with Chanel Illusion D'or, stamped with Konad White special polish.




Here's mani in progress; two coats of Zoya Midori.



Topped with one coat of Chanel Illusion D'or. I remember when this came out and layering with it was all over the net. Don't see much of it now, I guess because so there's so many other cool layering options...and so much creativity in the blogesphere!



Then stamped using Konad special polish in white.



Added a few dots in Konad pastel yellow.



This pix shows the stamping a little better.


I really like that this stamp shows the layering combo and the polish doesn't get lost in the stamping as sometimes happens. Its always a challenge for me to come up with a stamp that lets the polish still shine through. Feel free to click to enlarge.




I also want to say a huge "thank you" to everyone for checking out my little blog and it hitting another follower milestone-600 over the weekend! Thanks so much!

Thanks for looking!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar