Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WingDust Collections - Peaches Be Trippin'!

 *Disclaimer: some items in this post have been previously received for review.


Hiiii everyone!

First off: you might have noticed that I've been a bit absent the past week. I'm very busy with studying for my exams until the end of January (yeah, yay...), so I will be posting a little less until then :) Don't worry, I will definitely still post once a week and try to keep up with all of your blogs - it's nice to relax while looking at all of your nail art and swatches ;)

Now, into the blog post! I have another WingDust polish for you today! Like the others, I also won this one a while ago. It's called Peaches Be Trippin'! and it's just FILLED with glitter!

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar