Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Resurgence of the Poncho

The Resurgence of the Poncho
The Resurgence of the Poncho
I can't even believe it's May and the first half of this year is almost over! 
Where has time gone?

It's been a minute since I wore a poncho so I kind of forgot how cozy and comfy it is to wear a "blanket" out on a cool Spring morning. Ponchos have been having a moment and are known to make even the preppiest outfits look trendy. The resurgence of the poncho, has been very well received by the street style set. 

I love the fact that they are a perfect camouflage for areas we don't want to highlight. Oh and they can be worn during any season depending on the fabric. 
Score! 

I fell in love with this piece the second I saw it and knew right away I had to have it. It was sold out all over the US so you can imagine my excitement when I eventually found one and scooped it up real quick.

Being an ideal transitional piece, I wore this poncho to service the other day as an alternative to a jacket and it totally updated my classic white shirt on leggings look. I wore a belt over to accentuate my waist.
 I kept my boots unzipped for an effortless vibe.

The Resurgence of the Poncho
The Resurgence of the Poncho
The Resurgence of the Poncho
The Resurgence of the Poncho
The Resurgence of the Poncho
The Resurgence of the Poncho

Deets
Poncho - Fendi (here)
Sunnies - Fendi (here)
Bag - Chanel (old)
Boots - Prada (old)
Leggings - Forever 21
Shirt - W Concept


Thank you for stopping by, keep thinking the purple thoughts. Xx...


post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar