Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mila Kunis - Hello!

So I finally saw it. Black Swan. This is not a film review as I am sick of reading about it. But I have to say, I was blown away by how much of a ride Mila Kunis is. Not to mention a fantastic actress! She was WAY better then Portman. Who just came across a little flat to me.
Anyway, for those of you who know her but can't place where you know her from...She is the voice of Meg in Family Guy, played Jackie in That 70's show AND is the voice of and possibly co wrote some of the sketches in Robot Chicken.
Meaning not only can she act, but she's got a wicked sense of humour too.
Making her cool as well as hot. The tail end of this rant/post is that I am surprised to see her take so long to move into roles like that or movies like Black Swan. She seems to have been hiding behind comedy for so long now. Good to see her move into something with a bit more bite to it.

As for my views on the movie - Was a bit let down in places. But generally, not bad!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar