Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I bought the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Brush.....and I love it

I recently went a bit mad.

Okay, I went very mad. I bought a load of new things just for the sheer thrill of new things. One of these things is the new Clinique Sonic system brush.

It's a sonic brush that helps to lift, clean and get rid of old cells, dirt and grime on the skin. I was a bit nervous of it as I live in fear of break outs due to my job. But this was amazing.

It needs to be left on charge for 24 hours prior to use but once it was charged I couldn't wait to try it. Luckily, I had purchased the liquid facial soap from Clinique prior to buying this which is what they had recommended for use with it. I had been using it in the shower and not really getting on with it. I found it a bit less lathery then I would have liked but MAC discontinued my usual face wash so I have to find something new.

I took my make up off as normal prior to using the brush and decided once I woke up this morning I would go for it.

I have to say, I am blown away by how clean my skin feels. I know this is a deep cleaning brush but my god - my skin feels like Ive never worn make up. It feels really soft and clean. I know I cannot express it over a blog but you need to try it. It's amazing.

It is a little on the expensive side but very worth it. £79 is nothing for a really deep clean. If you think about it, we got used to the idea of an electric toothbrush very quickly and this is merely the same idea for the face. Something that cleans deeper then normal brushes/washes. I would say that this is a must for anyone as obsessed with skincare as I am.

Clinique sell replacement brush heads which you do need to order over time but the brush will last longer if you remove your make up before use.

I will also be teaming this with a good moisturiser after as my skin does feel a little tighter. However I could see this making a huge difference to anyone who suffers from blackheads or flaky skin. I am guessing skin conditions like eczema might have to be a bit more careful with it. But I can't wait to report back once i have had this a while and see what difference it makes to my skin.

But for now, it's love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar